Outlook Keeps Crashing (2022)
To restart Outlook in safe mode and disable add-ins. Follow these steps:
- Close Outlook.
- Press Windows + R, type Outlook.exe /safe and press the Enter key.
- Go to File > Options > Add-Ins and click Go…
- Disable add-ins and click OK.
To find the add-in leading to Outlook crash, follow these steps:
- After disabling the add-ins, restart Outlook normally
- Enable each add-in one at a time and observe Outlook.
- As soon as it crashes, disable the problematic add-in via safe mode.
react-native-win32.dll cannot be found (Error)
Leave A Comment